So, we know of a couple of places to keep up on the doings.
- Grandmére Mimi quotes from Gene Robinson, who will have a regular blog called Canterbury Tales from the Fringe AND a video blog called The Lambeth Gene Pool. Now that's embracing the internet, Bp Gene!
- Susan Russell is leaving shortly and reflecting on why go to Lambeth. As part of Integrity, Susan will no doubt be sure we are kept informed of the news.
- A certain Jake considered going, but since he has left us blogless, we don't know whether he actually is.
- Update from the comments, James' new blog The Three Legged Stool has links to other Blogging Bishops. He points us at the Bp of Arizona who is doing an "official" Blog at the request of the presiding bishop.
- Another update: Elizabeth Kaeton is also going to Lambeth and will be blogging about it.
- Yet another: grad student Allie at the Conformist Rebel will also be there and blogging. I like the unofficial ones who are more likely to give us warts 'n' all! (Thanks to Paul(A) for the link)